Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I just got news that my stepfather passed away.... ;)

New song!

I understand the lyrics don't look like much. Mostly they look like bad poetry... but it's basically a preview... these songs DO have music to them.. lol


You left the best part of you behind...
And the best part of that is
he doesn't fucking mind.

The world is
one less pervert shy
I don't have
to worry about my child
I know
forgiveness
begets
forgiveness
but I can't help that when I learned you died
a little part of me started dancing inside

You left the best part of you behind
You left the best part and the best part is
You left the best part and he doesn't fucking mind

No worries
A ton of bricks just lifted
I don't ever have to see your face again
Those eyes
will never rest on my child
Those eyes
I'll never have to stab out

You left the best part of you behind...
My brother, I protect and love him...
You'll never corrupt what you can't touch...
I don't regret your existence because of him.

But now that's all over
You have your chance now
I hope you start over
I hope you've changed now...

but...

You left the best part of you behind
You left the best part and I don't fucking mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment